Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Legacy Begins...



Yeah! My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first child. A happy healthy baby girl will join our clan in January. We are all so excited!

It occurred to me after the initial excitement wore off that she will be the 'first-born baby girl Larsen'! Just like me!

I joke with Michelle that I think Kate should be mine because she's got this innate, fantastic design color sense and she loves dogs! And I feel this tremendous attachment to Will when I hold him, it's like we share this calm sensitivity that I know I'll learn more about when he gets older...but this new baby girl and I will share a unique and special 'generational make up' as the eldest Larsen daughter.

It will be amazing to see life repeat itself...and I'm sure it will be very touching for my father to see Craig holding his new first-born baby girl. The circle of life brings some amazing deja vous moments, doesn't it?

Congrats to Craig & Kirsten...all my love.

No comments: