Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks



It's that time of year...leaves are falling, winter chill reminds us to 'get cozy' in warm blankets and sweaters, to slow down and to reflect and give thanks.

I'm thankful for the love of family and friends, thankful for 3 furry animals that share my life and bring me joy daily, thankful for the comforts of home and thankful for good health and happiness.

As Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the hustle and bustle of 'the holiday season', I also like to take time to reflect on the year. It's been a GREAT year...so many beginnings, so many new experiences and a lot of wonderful memories...all cherished and very dear to my heart.

My holiday wish for all is that I hope you'll find time to slow down, watch some falling leaves (like Lil Louise above), snuggle up with loved ones on chilly nights and reflect on all the wonderful things in your life. We all have many reasons to be thankful.

Love to all...God bless & Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: