Thursday, December 04, 2008

9 years of Goofy



It's been 9 years since the loveable lug entered my life. He is definitely goofy...and clumsy...and uncoordinated. He is also loyal, friendly and filled with unconditional love and devotion. Dogs are 'that way'. He's the original 'Marley' and if only I had the wherewithal to write a book about his antics, I'd be a best selling author and millionaire!

Anyway, I snapped this photo of him in a 'Buster moment'. What is he doing? Well, he's relaxing on the couch of course! Apparently a half sitting/half standing is a comfortable position for him. Goof. He was comfortable and didn't care how ridiculous he looks. Typical Buster.

It was an endearing moment that I'm glad I captured. I reminds me to embrace the silliness that is in each of us. And that you don't really need a reason to do something...if it's comfortable to you, go for it!

No comments: