Sunday, September 02, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things



Everyone loves babies...but when they are your babies, you love them most. Kate and William are 'my babies' - at least that's how I refer to them. Technically, they are my niece and nephew and if anyone loves them more, that's my sister and her husband, Brad. I take dibs on loving them most after their parents. I hate that I am so far away from them, but I can safely say, I think about them many times a day - in my thoughts and prayers - and send them love across the miles all the time (and like a good Auntie, I spoil them with care packages).

Every day when I talk to my sister, I get to hear Will's little newborn baby coos and Katie's latest word (is there anything cutier than the high pitched baby "hi!" - ???!!!).

It's hard being far away from these darlings, but luckily, a phone call or a webcam is all I need to keep them close in heart until our next personal visit. Hugs and Kisses babies!

No comments: